Drain Services Direct
We specialise in Unblocking drains, Plumbing , Drainage, CCTV Surveys, Drain Repairs & Maintenance. We also handle Septic Tank Removal and Gutter Services for commercial and residential customers across the South East of England.
We offer our drainage services, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, with a two hour response time.
If you're not sure who to call or what service you need then call our head office today on 0203 151 4846.
We will put you in touch with our trained local engineers who will be able to assist with your problem.
All our services include
- We work 24/7/365 someone will respond and be with you within 2 hours.
- All our work comes complete with a 30 day guarantee.
- There is no call out charge.
- No HIDDEN FEES or costs.
- Free Quotations.
- Fully trained & skilled staff in your local area.
- All of our engineers are fully DBS/CRB checked.
- Our entire fleet is equipped with only the latest equipment ensuring we deliver the best possible service.
- We provide fixed price clearance of blocked drains.
- Membership of all relevant trade standards groups Checkatrade etc..
We offer a complete range of services:
- Blocked Drains.
- Drain Repair & Maintenance.
- CCTV Drain Surveys.
- High Pressure Jetting.
- Rodent Prevention Traps.
- Septic Tank Emptying.
- Soakaway & Drainage Installations.
- Gutter Cleaning & Repairs.
- Lining/Patch Lining.
- Tree Root Removal & Maintenance.
- Complete removal of Limescale.
We only use local engineers across the entire South East, these give the best local service, from London across Surrey to Sussex & Kent.
Call our head office on 0203 151 4846
Our head office will be able to direct you to a locally trained engineer and help resolve your problem.
All of our engineers are always polite, helpful and friendly and will be willing to explain any part of our service in detail.
Who do we work for?
We have successfully cleared blocked drains for a range of clients from a residential customer in a small terraced house, through to large commercial clients including property management companies, hotels, letting agents, schools, restaurants, retail outlets and industrial estates.
- Residential Homes
- Letting agents
- Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Retail outlets
- Hotels & Apartments
- Industrial estates
- Fast food outlets